Thursday, February 4, 2016

Happiest Day Of My Life

The happiest day of my life would be when I came to this awesome church. First I was a little shy when I came to my church, but I got use to the arguing. The church made me laugh a whole lot and I also had some fond memories there. The first time I went to Six Flags was when I was when I was at that church. However our last days there was at May 2014 and we all said our goodbye. Sometimes I wish I can see them again and still have time with them, but however that won't happen. Another time I was really happy was when i met anime. Back then I didn't like anything and had nothing to do, but when I met sword art online I started watching a ton of anime. It was in netflix and was waiting for the second season, but it was already on so I decided to watch alot of anime from there. This is the happiest day of my life.

1 comment: