Tuesday, February 9, 2016

What digital footprints I left behing


When I first when into instagram I posted a lot of dumb things such as stuff that was personal. I didn't know how to use instagram and did do some videos where it shows dumb videos. Some one dared me to yodel and now that I know what a digital footprint is I think I might get a bad reputation. Some things I shouldn't have posted on instagram was some anime I watched back in the day (things like naruto one piece and fairytail). My instagram was a really awkward kind of account. All I would post is stuff that even I don't know. This was when I was 6th grade. Now I wonder why I even pose those things in the first place. This was the digital footprint I left in my social media. if you still wanna follow me go to jkfool239.

No comments:

Post a Comment