Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Blog Post #3: My proudest moment was...

Image result for ni no kuni wrath of the white witch
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE XD


Image result for rem memes
My life in a meme
My proudest moment of my life was when I started watching new anime. The only anime I watched back at the day was Hunter X Hunter and Naruto. Then I discovered the beauty that was in the world . Of course I'm just kidding my greatest accomplishment was getting to actually finish something and that something was a video game. That may sound weird to others, but my friends and I did a competition against each other and I was the one to actually finish the game other than the other people.

I also did meant what I was saying in the first three sentences. Again, it may sound weird, but the world of fantasy help me become the person I am(and youtube cause memes HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEXD). This fantasy help me realize action from stories and things that create a climax. That's how it help me realize stories in the first place and when I saw other kind of anime it just gave me an open mind to things. These are the proudest moment of my life.

Image result for gon hunter x hunter
Stop it ... Get some help

No comments:

Post a Comment