Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I Believe Statements




I believe that I'm korean( even though I can't speak as well).
I believe that everyone need Jesus in their lives.
I believe that League of Legends is the best game made on computer.
I believe that anime is the best invention yet in history.
I believe that we can stop war and just help one another.
I believe that we shouldn't be sexist and racist to one another.
I believe that the best anime is IDK.
I believe that we have the power to create beautiful inventions . 
I believe that schools should teach us life's problems in the world. 
Image result for rem re zero
I believe that Rem is the best girl :)))))))))).
transparent gurren lagann yoko littner
Deal with it 
Image result for league of draven
Welcome to the League of Draven

No comments:

Post a Comment