Tuesday, September 27, 2016

If you were a superhero, who would you be and why? What superpowers would you have? Describe how your superhero looks.


Image result for re zero subaru crying gifP.S How i feel everyday<<<
transparent anime akame ga kill akame akame ga kill theaterIf I was a superhero, I would be Teemo from League of Legends because he is a deadly, fluffy raccoon (Don't judge me). The powers I would have are invisibility, poison shots, mushrooms, and a lot of movement speed. If I were to be another superhero, I would be Tatsumi from Akame Ga Kill because he has armor that has a power of a god's imperial arms. He has the power of an imperial arms called Demon Armor: Incursio that has the power to spawn a spear and make you turn invisible. It also has the power to transform in to a the highest level of a danger beast and take that form into the armor. Tatsumi is a brown haired guy which look like a guy from an anime (That's all I really need to say about him).

No comments:

Post a Comment